A Day in the Life of a Professional Network Marketer


A Day in the Life of a Professional Network Marketer



A Day in the Life of a Professional Network Marketer

By Graham Clingbine


The sun's rays are just starting to fight their way through the closed curtains. It looks like it is going to be a hot sunny day. The early dew moistening the cool glass surfaces of the bedroom windows soon begins to evaporate as the day wakes up. Outside in the street the hum of the early morning commuters is starting. A few cars of the early risers are already making the daily trip while the dreary-eyed drivers are contemplating another day at work and looking forward to that early cup of coffee to get their tired brains alerted and ready for the days tasks. Who knows what tasks the boss has in store for them today.
As for me, my tired eyes open and my arm stretches out seeking the alarm clock. Why did it not go off? Then I remember that the alarm clock has been made redundant. I turn over, close my eyes and snuggle down into the warmth provide by a thick soft duvet. I rapidly return to ''snooze mode''. As I doze off it comes back to me in a dream-like haze that I sacked my boss. As for getting out of bed, well, when the time comes that I have finished sleeping, that will be the time that I feel like getting up.
Well it is around 9:30 am and I think I should get up. I am getting a bit peckish now and am thinking of devouring a hot bacon sandwich and cup of tea. Maybe I should get the long commute to work over and done with first and then sit back to enjoy my breakfast. I am out of bed and walking. The journey to work has started. I carefully make my way down the stairs. The traffic on the stairs is very light today, no cars or buses. It does not take long before my journey comes to an end. Once I am in the hallway I take a slight diversion and head for the street door. I had heard the clatter of the letterbox opening and then closing with that little thump as something lands on the hall carpet. There is a sealed letter on the floor. I pick it up and take it with me to the kitchen diner. I fill the kettle with water and turn it on. I fumble about for bread to put in the toaster. Where is the butter? I find it and then I take the bacon rashers out of the fridge and put them down in grease proof paper on the shiny work top. I think I will go and sit down for 5 minutes before I get organised and start the breakfast cooking going first.
Everything is put on hold for 5 minutes as I want to open up that pristine white envelope with my name and address typed neatly on the front. It arrived a few minutes ago but I cannot wait any longer to open it. I do not have any posh paper knife or such-like so I carefully rip the paper down one side of the envelope. There is a thin slip of paper inside it. Is it what I think it is? I gently draw out the slip of paper. Yes, it is my monthly commission cheque. Last month had a cheque to the value of a large sum but this month the cheque is huge.
I put the cheque out of harm's way while I continue to make my breakfast. I decide to take the cheque to the bank today and pay it in. I should be able to get that done by 11 am. After that the rest of the day needs to be planned. Perhaps I should go and visit a relative. Maybe I should do some gardening. No, not my kind of thing. Probably I should go fishing for a few hours and while I am busy there will be time to plan my evening. Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe tomorrow I will pop over to where I used to work to see my ex boss, he is still doing the same old thing. He told me I would get nowhere by network marketing. Perhaps I should delay paying in my cheque and show my ex boss my commission payment before going to the bank as he used to tell me it is ''a waste of time and effort trying to earn money from home''. There again, maybe I better not do that, if I show him my cheque it may cause him to have a heart attack due to putting him through a severe traumatic experience.
Readers of this article are invited to join me so you too can ''make money while you sleep''. Visit me on the following website http://www.moneymakers-moneysavers.com.
The website also has links to Facebook, Twitter and You Tube and you are invited to become a friend, follower or subscriber.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Graham_Clingbine


http://EzineArticles.com/?A-Day-in-the-Life-of-a-Professional-Network-Marketer&id=6598444







0 comments:

Post a Comment